16. E. Mendy

15. K. Zouma

28. Azpilicueta

21. B. Chilwell

6. Thiago Silva

7. N. Kanté

19. M. Mount

10. C. Pulisic

5. Jorginho

9. T. Abraham

11. T. Werner

1. Kepa

4. A. Christensen

2. A. Rüdiger

33. Emerson

29. K. Havertz

23. B. Gilmour

17. M. Kovačić

20. C. Hudson-Odoi

18. O. Giroud

Callum Hudson-Odoi and Hakim Ziyech will face late fitness tests ahead of Chelsea’s Premier League clash with West Ham on Monday.

The wingers have both been sidelined with hamstring problems, but were back in full training for the first time on Friday.

Boss Frank Lampard will run the rule over both players at the last minute though, to see whether they will be ready to face the Hammers.

Antonio is battling to recover from the hamstring injury which has kept him out of the last three matches and Balbuena missed Wednesday’s 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace due to a minor knock.

Provisional Chelsea squad: Mendy, Caballero, Arrizabalaga, Rudiger, Christensen, Tomori, Zouma, Silva, Chilwell, James, Azpilicueta, Emerson, Alonso, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Gilmour, Mount, Havertz, Ziyech, Hudson-Odoi, Anjorin, Pulisic, Abraham, Werner, Giroud.

Provisional West Ham squad: Fabianski, Coufal, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Haller, Fornals, Benrahma, Randolph, Diop, Johnson, Noble, Snodgrass, Lanzini, Yarmolenko, Antonio.

yormedia

Bet Here

Bet Here

16. E. Mendy

15. K. Zouma

28. Azpilicueta

21. B. Chilwell

6. Thiago Silva

7. N. Kanté

19. M. Mount

10. C. Pulisic

5. Jorginho

9. T. Abraham

11. T. Werner

1. Kepa

4. A. Christensen

2. A. Rüdiger

33. Emerson

29. K. Havertz

23. B. Gilmour

17. M. Kovačić

20. C. Hudson-Odoi

18. O. Giroud

1. Ł. Fabiański

3. A. Cresswell

21. A. Ogbonna

5. V. Coufal

4. F. Balbuena

16. M. Noble

41. D. Rice

18. Pablo Fornals

28. T. Souček

22. S. Haller

20. J. Bowen

35. D. Randolph

25. D. Martin

0. C. Dawson

24. R. Fredericks

23. I. Diop

11. R. Snodgrass

31. B. Johnson

9. S. Benrahma

7. A. Yarmolenko

There is a 22.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chelsea, at 71.4%, are heavy favorites to beat West Ham United who have a 6.4% chance. In simulation wins, West Ham United upsets Chelsea by averaging 5.1 shots and 2.4 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Chelsea 1.7 to West Ham United 0.4.

Frank Lampard was pleased to see Chelsea forward Tammy Abraham get his reward with a late brace in the 3-0 win over West Ham on Monday.

The 23-year-old had not started any of the Blues’ last four league games and failed to find the net in a whole month, but got back on the scoresheet with a close-range finish in the 78th-minute at Stamford Bridge.

Two minutes later and the England forward doubled his tally when he confidently fired in from a tight angle after Christian Pulisic had been denied.

With fellow forward Timo Werner now without a goal in nine games, Abraham’s return to form was a welcome relief for Lampard, who saw his team move up to fifth in the Premier League and six points off Liverpool.

“You have to work for your goals and he did work for the goals today and put a lot of effort in.

“I wanted him to be a handful, I wanted to see movement and he did that. Oli (Giroud) has been doing it and scoring goals recently so it was a decision more on the opposition for Tammy (starting) and I’m pleased with how he did.

An opener from Thiago Silva in the 10th minute got Chelsea on track to bounce back after defeats at Wolves and Everton.

The victory moved them up to fifth and above Tottenham, who had been top until a 2-1 loss at Liverpool last week.

The champions returned to the summit with that win and will be there at Christmas for a third year in a row, but the Blues are only six points off them and yet their manager is not set to get carried away.

Lampard added: “It depends on us now. The league is so tough, we are seeing results every week which might surprise some.

“It is so hard for teams to sustain form and there are a culmination of things for that, so I don’t want to jump the gun. It is tough, we have Arsenal on Boxing Day, then Aston Villa and Man City in January so the onus is on us.”

Chelsea look likely to be without Ben Chilwell for the trip to the Emirates after he suffered an ankle injury to join Reece James (knee) on the treatment table.

But Lampard confirmed: “We hope both their injuries are not that bad and they will be in and around it for those Christmas fixtures.”

West Ham manager David Moyes was frustrated at the lack of chances created by his players despite a positive display at Stamford Bridge.

Aside from a second-half header off target by Sebastien Haller and Declan Rice and Jarrod Bowen having goals ruled out, they failed to significantly test Edouard Mendy in the home goal.

“We had our chances and did a lot of good things, but not enough good things in either box when it mattered.

“I thought it was a really big test for us tonight coming to Chelsea. They had lost a few games and we knew how hard it would be. For long periods we did plenty of good things, but not enough.”

The Hammers night may have turned out differently had Bowen not been denied a goal in the 30th minute for a foul on Silva.

Moyes refused to discuss the incident, but on the performance of referee Chris Kavanagh and his team, the Scot added: “I don’t know I just thought the level wasn’t good all-round. Any decisions certainly didn’t go our way.”

Defeat for West Ham keeps them 10th in the table ahead of Sunday when Brighton will visit the London Stadium where they will hope to have Michail Antonio back fit and ready to lead the line.

yormedia

1. Ł. Fabiański

3. A. Cresswell

21. A. Ogbonna

5. V. Coufal

4. F. Balbuena

16. M. Noble

41. D. Rice

18. Pablo Fornals

28. T. Souček

22. S. Haller

20. J. Bowen

35. D. Randolph

25. D. Martin

0. C. Dawson

24. R. Fredericks

23. I. Diop

11. R. Snodgrass

31. B. Johnson

9. S. Benrahma

7. A. Yarmolenko

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-chelsea-vs-west-ham-united/21-12-2020/1288016

News – Chelsea 3 – 0 West Ham United – Match Report for England – Premier League, December 21, 2020 | Football365