These ads enable local businesses to reach their target audience – the local community

It is important that we keep promoting these ads as our local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging times

– You are not allowed to meet socially (in a private garden or in most public outdoor places) with someone you do not meet:

However, you may see friends and family members who you do not live with (or who you have no support bubble with) in some outdoor public places in a group of up to six people.This limit of six includes children of all ages

You can still meet in a group of more than six people if you all come from the same household, the same support bubble, or some other legal exception applies

There are separate instructions for support balloons and childcare balloons at all levels Support balloons have been expanded from the 2nd December you can create a support bubble with another household if you:

– are the only adults in your household (all other members of the household were there on June 2020 under 18 years old) or are alone under 18 years old

– Live with someone with a disability who needs continuous care and who has no other adult living in the household

– with one child under one or one child under one on the 2nd December 2020 live

– live with a child under the age of five or on the 2nd December 2020 under five years of age with a disability

There are exceptions where people can still gather indoors or in private gardens, or in groups of more than six people in public outdoor spaces, including:

– to work or provide voluntary or community service, including in other people’s homes (read the guide on how to work safely in other people’s homes)

– for registered childcare, education or training – that is, education related to a formal curriculum or training related to work or gainful employment

– for supervised activities for children and persons under 18 years on 31 August 2020, including all-round care (before and after school), children’s groups, activities for children under 18 and children’s play groups

– for groups of parents and small children – a maximum of 15 people. Children under 5 years of age do not count towards this limit. These cannot take place in private apartments

– for agreements in which children do not live in the same household as their parents or legal guardians

– To provide emergency aid, to avoid injuries or illnesses or to avoid the risk of injury

– To provide care or support for people in need of protection or to give a carer a break

– for a wedding or an equivalent ceremony where the organizer has carried out a risk assessment and has taken all reasonable measures, receptions are not permitted

– for funerals – a maximum of 30 people – and for memorial events such as guards or stone frames – up to 15 people.These cannot take place in private apartments, except for members of the same household or the same support bubble

– To visit someone at home who is dying, or to visit someone who is being treated in a hospital, hospice, or nursing home, or to accompany a family member or friend to a doctor’s appointment

– so that top athletes (and, if applicable, their support teams or parents / guardians if they are under 18 years of age) can participate in competitions and train

– for organized outdoor sports and physical activity and for organized sports for disabled people

Someone who has an exception (ex B. someone who works or volunteers, e.g. B. a trader or a wedding clerk) is generally not counted as part of the gathering limit

Hospitality establishments such as bars (including shisha bars), pubs, cafes, restaurants, and social clubs must be closed, with the exception of take-away, delivery, and click-and-collect services.This includes restaurants and bars in hotels or member clubs. Exceptions apply to the following settings:

– Accommodation in the university sector and with university providers where there is no practical alternative for staff and students to obtain food

Businesses and venues that sell alcohol for consumption off-site can continue to do so as long as it is done through takeaway, delivery, click-and-collect, or drive-through

Accommodation such as hotels, B&Bs, campsites, holiday apartments and guest houses must be closed.These premises can only be opened to one person who:

– Required to attend a funeral, related memorial service, or following the bereavement of a close family member or friend

– is a top athlete (or his trainer) and needs him for training or competition

– Indoor play centers and areas, including inflatable parks and soft play centers and areas (except for people with disabilities)

– Trampoline parks (except for elite athletes, people with disabilities, supervised activities for children and for formal educational or training purposes)

– Indoor ice rinks (except for top athletes, professional dancers and choreographers, people with disabilities, supervised activities for children and for formal educational or training purposes)

– Cinemas, theater concert halls – with the exception of drive-in events, radio tours, training courses or rehearsals

Outdoor entertainment must also close all indoor attractions such as museums, galleries, and greenhouses

Conference centers and exhibition rooms are closed to hold conferences, exhibitions, trade shows, private dining events or banquets

– Open-air cinemas, theaters and concert halls, entrance only, but must close at 11 p.m.

– Recreational and sports facilities, but group exercise classes (including fitness and dance) should not be conducted

– Retail stores may be open, with the exception of stores that are not directly accessible from the street

– Personal care and contact services such as hairdressers and hairdressers, beauty salons, tattoo parlors, nail salons, spas and beauty salons, saunas, steam rooms, massage parlors and tanning salons

– Community centers and halls as well as libraries without group events, except under legal exceptions, e.g. B. Support groups, supervised activities for children

– Recycling and waste centers, parking lots and public toilets may remain open

To contain the virus, anyone who can work effectively from home should do so

When people cannot do this – including but not limited to those working in critical national infrastructure, construction, or manufacturing – they should continue to travel to work

Public sector workers engaged in essential services such as childcare or education should continue to work

If you have to work in other people’s homes, e.g. B. for nannies, cleaners, or traders, you can do this

The government is committed to ensuring that all children and adolescents can attend school and college safely to promote their well-being and education and to help working parents and guardians All students should continue to attend school and colleges unless they need to self-isolate if their school and college are to provide them with quality distance education

Universities should follow building reopening guidelines to ensure security measures are in place to minimize the spread of the virus

If you are a student, as part of your formal education or training, you may meet in groups larger than your budget.Students should expect to obey directions and restrictions.You should distance yourself socially from someone you don’t live with, where this is always possible

In schools and colleges where the 7th grade When teaching in grades and higher, adults (staff and visitors) and students should wear face covers when moving around indoors, e.g. B. in corridors and common areas where social distancing is difficult to maintain

If possible, you should stay local and avoid traveling outside of your area, ie your village or town or part of a town. People should travel on for reasons such as work, education, medical care or if they have caring responsibilities

You can still travel to open places or for reasons such as work or education, but you should reduce the number of trips you make wherever possible

You should still avoid traveling outside of your Tier 3 area, except for the reasons listed above

Walk or cycle where you can and plan ahead and avoid busy times and public transit routes where you can’t and you need to travel Read safer travel guides

Avoid car sharing with people outside your household or support bubble – read the car sharing guides

You are not allowed to travel if you are experiencing coronavirus symptoms, self-isolating because of coronavirus symptoms, share a household or support bubble with someone with symptoms, or have been asked to self-isolate after contacting NHS Test and self-isolating trail

Avoid traveling outside of your region, even for overnight stays, unless this is necessary, e.g.

If necessary, you can travel through other areas as part of a longer trip

If you live in a Tier 3 area, you must continue to follow Tier 3 rules when traveling to a Tier 1 or Tier 2 area.You cannot stay with someone you do not live with or at home elsewhere in the UK visit (unless you share a support bubble)

When traveling, do so alone or with members of your household or support bubble, and follow safer transportation guidelines

If you live in a Tier 3 area, you should avoid staying outside of your area unless you need to, such as

If you live elsewhere, avoid staying in any Tier 3 area other than this one

This means that you should not leave a level 3 area of ​​alert to stay in a second home

You are not allowed to stay with someone you don’t live in a Tier 3 alert area with or visit their house unless you share a support bubble

In a Tier 3 area, avoid traveling outside your area.People should carefully consider whether they need to travel overseas and follow the rules in their area

You can go to places of worship for a service, but you are not allowed to talk to anyone outside your household or the support bubble

You should follow national guidelines for the safe use of places of worship

In accordance with the instructions of the national sports federations, you can participate in organized sports and outdoor physical activities with any number of people, but you should avoid contact in training, and in some sports avoid contact in all activities, read the guide what this is means for your sport

Gyms and sports facilities are open for individual exercises and exercises in individual households or only support bubbles. Indoor group activities and exercise classes should not take place

You can continue to exercise indefinitely, alone or in a public outdoor space in groups of up to six people

Supervised sports and physical activity for those under the age of 18 (including those aged 31 and under) August 2020 were under 18)

Real estate and rental companies, as well as moving companies, can keep operating. If you want to move home, you can go on property viewings

Last updated:

This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Code of Conduct of the Editors of the Independent Press Standards Organization.If you have a complaint about any editorial content relating to inaccuracies or tampering, please contact the editor here if you have a complaint about If you are not satisfied with the answer, you can contact IPSO here

© Copyright 2001-2020 This site is part of Newsquest’s verified local newspaper network A Gannett Company Newsquest Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP10 9TY | 01676637 | Registered in England & Wales

What does tier 3, coronavirus update mean?

World News – UK – Coronavirus: What Tier 3 Rules mean for Dorset residents